My first thought about cruising, what is there to do for seven whole days?!?
LOTS!!
(click on the pic grid to get a better view)
Jeremy and my brother-in-law Josh entered a ping-pong tournament. They were good, but some were better. A seventy-one year old Chinese woman beat Jeremy (and many others). I must admit though she was awesome, with many, many years of practice and a killer serve.
Next was the Sexy Legs contest. This time our family took bragging rights. My brother-in-law Brandon took Sexiest Legs. It was well earned, his soccer legs ARE the sexiest.
We also got to hold a newborn baby lion, (don't worry it was sponsored through the local zoo) visit a LOT of sea lions, hold a parrot, and see tons more animal life.
Sight seeing was fun, we also went horseback riding along the shore, the boys had fun on the ATVs, played some shuffle board, and we parasailed. Parasailing was scary for me. Of course on my turn the wind slowed down and I was only about ten feet above the water starring down at a school(?) of hammer head sharks. That will be my one and only time taking that adventure.
The funnest thing we did was the canopy tour. Well it was fun for some of us. Zip Lining from tree to tree was exhilarating. We had the funniest guides, they kept us in stitches the entire time. We were not allowed to take any pictures, but we bought the c.d. and we have to wait for that in the mail.



5 comments:
Wow, you did it all. I'm so glad. Isn't it funny, you never get bored, do you!!! I'm so glad you guys had a fabulous time. (I would have died if I saw those sharks, but hey, you did it!!!)
I can't wait to see the pictures of you ziplining.
I read this post and looked at all your pictures and thought, WOW! It looks like they had a great time. Then I scrolled down, and down, and down and the fun just kept comin'. I am glad you had such a fun trip. The cupcakes look yummy. It looks like your whole family went on the cruise. But I am just guessing that being that I don't actually know your whole family.
HOW FUN!!! And if you are anything like me, you have pictures and MORE pictures and more and more and more! I love pictures, so keep them coming. I love that your BIL won the sexiest legs contest, HILARIOUS!
Allyson, I have one sister who couldn't make it.
We missed you Corrine and your hubby. Next time you need to come for sure!
Okay, this was a trip with your family? I was confused thinking it was with Jeremy's family. Looks like tons of fun! How fun to get away like that and remember what it is like to NOT be a mom 24 hours a day but a crazy fun-loving person. And you are so pretty!
Post a Comment