Three Little Princesses

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I love Saturday...

Thanks for joining me while I have chosen to go private for a while. I feel for now this is in the best interest of my family.

We went on a fun adventure Saturday.

It went alright. We brought enough food to satisfy our super busy children. I think this picture is the only time they stayed in their seats.

Have you guessed what it is yet?

If you guessed this, you would be right.

We will probably do it again. It only cost about $12 for all of us. We watched 'Horton Hears a Who' and 'Drillbit Taylor.' The kids didn't pass out til half way through the second movie, at about midnight. We had a good time none the less.


12 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks like you all had a good ol time. I am glad that you are still going to blog even if it is a little. I still read it even though I may not comment every time. I have been thinking about you since forever. I hope that you are doing ok and that whatever was going on is getting better for you all. Love you cuz and hey feel free to call me. Mandy

Gina said...

I used to love the drive in as a kid. Very cool they got to see Horton Hears a Who. We want to take Liam to that one... his first theater movie!

Jen said...

Oh Thank you Thank you for inviting me to come and read your blog still. I'm so happy to be able to keep in contact with you and continue to read your posts when you have the time and energy to do so. This looks like SO.MUCH.FUN! What a great idea! My hubby has wanted to go to the drive-in forever, but the one closest to us closed down. We still have one about 45 minutes away. I think we'll have to do this for a family night out this summer. It looks like a blast! Anyways, I hope things are looking up for you and know that I'm thinking about you and wishing you and your family the very best!! :)

Laurie said...

I have never done this with my kids. Probably because I have never been to a drive in myself so I have no idea what to expect. My kids beg everytime we drive past the drive-in though to go. This looks like fun. Maybe we'll try it this summer. So, do I take chairs or what exactly do you do at the drive-in?

Ashley said...

We brought a blanket, chairs, snacks, and just opened the back of our car so we could hear it from our speakers. I reccommend going on a friday, because the movie doesn't start until dark. Also we brought blankets and pillows for when they fell asleep.

Misty said...

Do they still have one in UTAH?? If so, do tell, because I am SO GOING.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Where is that? My boys would love it!

Amelia Ames said...

How fun is that!

Pencil Writer said...

Cute girls--of course! And Thank You for including me! Love to you all, Aunt V

Jami Steele Davis said...

I have so many memories of the drive in as a kid, I was superman from the back of a truck, what fun!!!

Mandy said...

There should still be a drive in on Redwood Rd in the Salt Lake area.

Allyson said...

How fun. I thought about taking my kids to the drive in this weekend. My problem is they start so late that there is no way I could stay awake for the first movie.