Three Little Princesses

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

CALIFORN.I.A


It was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!
The weather was awesome. Sunny with a light breeze. We could not have asked for anything better.

We rented a convertible so we could soak in as much California sun as possible. People kept warning us about the traffic in L.A. We found it comforting, it made us home sick for Dallas.

Our first day was spent at Six Flags Magic Mountain, Jeremy's little kick back for taking me on a trip. It was a Friday, the lines were short, and we were able to ride every ride. The next day we headed along the Pacific Coast Highway. It was Gorgeous! We had to make a stop in Newport Beach and eat at Sprinkles , a super yummy cupcake shop. Can anyone spot me a couple million dollars so I can live out the rest of my days in Newport??? It is fabulous, I would walk on the beach there every day.

Our next stop was San Diego. We could only take a picture of the Temple in passing, on our way to the Red Bull Air Race . Another kick back for Jeremy. Afterwards we met up with my beautiful cousin and her hubby for a Yummy Mexican dinner. We had a great time visiting with Mandy and Jason.

This unfortunately, is what happens when you have a redhead complexion and ride in a convertible for two whole days. It was worth it, though, I'd do it again to be back in Cali.

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

I'm so glad you had great weather--sorry about the sunburn, but I'm glad it was worth it.

I love Six Flags--well, I am a roller coaster fanatic. We used to live in Laguna Niguel--I loved living so close to the beach.

Jen said...

I love how you are posting all your pictures in one like that! What a great idea. . . now I just need to get a program so I can easily do it! I'm always posting TONS and tons of pictures (as you probably know) and people would probably appreciate ME of all people doing this! Where exactly did you go?

Ya and when you mentioned the traffic in LA vs. Dallas. I would have to say from experience that Dallas was worse. Craziness there I tell you :)

Mandy said...

It was awesome seeing you both! Thanks for coming by. Dinner was great wasn't it! I already miss you! I am glad that you had a great time on your cruise.
Come back again sometime!

Ally said...

Oh man, sorry about the burn! But it sounds like a fabulous time anyway. ;)

We had fun on our trip to San Diego last year. Nice place.

Lindsey said...

it sounds like you had such a great time!!! good for ya'll to get away and PLAY!

Laurie said...

Ouch! I'm glad you had a good time though.