I am so ready for this beach you have no idea.I am ready, ready, ready to go!!!
But first,
I have been using Bloglines for long time to check the latest posts. My list started small, grew to average, then to large, and extra large. I was reading a lot of design blogs, craft blogs, idea blogs and just blogs I was interested in! I love most of the ideas I saw, did I do any of them? NO!
It became overwhelming when I would skip a day of reading and there would be like 120 posts to catch up on. Let's not even talk about how many there would be when I would go out of town. I know there is no way I will want to read over 1000 posts when I come home. So, I cleaned out my list. If you are on my sidebar I read your blog through bloglines, unless of course it is private. I will continue to do so.
To all those others, who really were a way to help me waste my time....GOODBYE!!! I do NOT want blogging to be something to weigh me down. It only felt right to clean out since this month for me has been all about Spring Cleaning!
I feel a great weight, obligation, and self induced pressure lifted off my commenting and reading shoulders. I will read your blogs when I return, but I may not able to comment on all of them.
Until then I am signing off!

13 comments:
I love the new look and feel of your blog. I hope you have a wonderful trip! Soak up some sun for us.
The new look of the blog looks great.
ENJOY--can't wait to see the pictures AFTER YOU ARE HOME!!!!
Your blog design makes me want to go on a cruise! :)
I hear you on the Bloglines thing. I did the same thing you did last summer when I came home from a vacation and had over 2000 unread items. I realized that if that's what I read in a week's time I was spending way too much time reading blogs.
It's starting to get a little out of control again, but not quite as bad. :)
I LOVE your new look!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Have a ton of fun on your vacation and I'll be looking forward to your pictures when you get home :)
Love the new look. :) Sooooo pretty.
And uh, can I come with you??? Pretty, pretty please???
Just kidding. I would love to go, but I really can't.
I hope you have a wonderful time! It looks positively refreshing. ;)
well doesn't that look refreshing?! hope that you had a wonderful time!! = )
So jealous! Have a fabulous trip!!
Seriously, I am JEALOUS! Please post pics when you get back and have lots of fun!
By the way, I am going to be checking out that live beach cam for the next 10 days trying to catch a glimpse of you! :)
Hey Ashley!! Have a great time!!! I have to agree I am jealous that you get to go. I don't think that I will every be able to get Jason on a cruise ship. I look forward to seeing you soon.
Mandy
Oh. My. Gosh. I am so jealous that you're on vacation. I NEED a vacation. And your blog looks awesome!
Hey Ashley and Jeremy! Thanks for coming over and spending some of your precious time with Jason and I. We had a great time with you 2 Enjoy the rest of your vacation.
Mandy
Hooray for your vacation!! Woohoo! I hope it is fabulous!!!
Post a Comment