Happy Birthday to my blog....about a month ago! I swear I am not on top of things lately. I wanted to do a 100 things about me at 100 posts. I forgot. I decided to it at 200 posts. Nope. Forgot again!
I wanted to at least acknowledge the one year anniversary of all this wonderful craziness, we call blogging. Didn't do it. I guess for my real b-day I will post the anniversary montage I never got around to posting! Sheesh!!
This week I won't be posting a lot. I am packing, packing, packing. Did I mention packing? Oh yes I will be "leaving on a jet plane" and "sailing." Of course, I do like to blog most when I am wanting to procrastinate something I hate to do. Did I mention packing? For me. For Jeremy. For 10 whole days away. Packing for my kids. All the toys, clothes, and entertainment they will need to keep them occupied at J's Mom's house.
I can't complain a whole lot, because I know I will have a great time. It is just the major preparation that comes along with it all. I just try to think of all those undisturbed nights of sleep. No baby crying. No S crawling in my bed EVERY night at around 3:00 a.m. No M waking up at 6:00 a.m. wanting breakfast and a drink. To sleep in will be wonderful!
To answer what happened to my little one, M was helping us put the grocery sacks in our cart as the cashier filled them up. She turned around real quick and slipped in her flip flops. Before she could brace her fall with her arms, she smacked her face into the black shopping cart buffers on the side of the register stand. ( I guess you call it)
Why does a black eye look worse before it starts to get better? I got quite a few looks today walking around with my obviously bruised faced child. M was so funny! She kept saying, "Mom everyone loves my purple shirt!" Or purple eye I would muttered under my breath. Thankfully at four she is more intrigued than embarrassed by it.
8 comments:
You are way too funny!!
I had fun talking with you tonight. And I am so looking forward to seeing you and Jeremy.
Talk to you soon.
Mandy
Have fun on your trip!
I wish I were going on a trip.
I hope you have a WONDERFUL time on your trip. (I agree with your hubby--forget your computer--it's really way too expensive to try and log on ; )
I can't wait to see all your pictures.
By the way, HAVE FUN PACKING ; )
Have fun on your trip!
I missed my 3 year blogging anniversary last week too...and I had wanted to do something.
Oh well. :) Happy Blogiversary!
I'm behind on all my reading, so I didn't see what happened to M until today. Oiy!! Hope she's feeling better, or will very soon!
Good luck with all the packing, and I hope you'll have a fun trip. :)
And, Happy Blog Birthday! ;)
Happy Birthday to your blog and I hope you have lots of fun on vacation!! How nice to be able to go alone with your hubby!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)
Have fun!!!! I can't wait for pictures!
Post a Comment