As much as I hate to do it, I have to put word verification back up on my blog. I have been known to occasionally get frustrated at attempting more than twice to get word verification right. I took it off to make commenting on my blog easier. But, I am tired of deleting the large amount of spam comments I have been receiving lately. Sorry for any inconveniences.
7 comments:
Now worries! Totally understandable! That's why I had it on mine before I went private. Dang Spammers!
Yeah, I saw the little spam thing--sorry.
I had to do it, too.....
Lara sent me to your blog becuase I'm jealous of everyone's fancy templates, I've tried to add one to mine but it won't work.... she said you do yours with HTML... any chance you have directions with how to do it?
My blog address is www.hillyut.blogspot.com in case you want to see what it looks like right now. :)
No problem. Totally understandable! ;)
I hate it when I get those goofy comments from weirdos. :S
You get spam huh? That sucks. How do you get fancy templates for your blog? You know HTML?
I totally understand.
P.S. Did you get my email last Friday? I was in your neighborhood over the weekend.
Post a Comment