Looks like such fun--bet it was fun to try and get all the sand off everyone and everything ; ) At the same time, I'm sure it was worth it. (Cute pictures)
CUTE PHOTOS!! What a great idea for a trip! I've never been there! My aunt has a place called the painted hills down by Capital Reef and we'd slide down those like you did on the dunes and had tons of fun!
You're so brave to let your children play in the sand. We have a teeny tiny sandbox in our back yard, and I just cringe every time they come in after playing in it! :S
4 comments:
Looks like such fun--bet it was fun to try and get all the sand off everyone and everything ; ) At the same time, I'm sure it was worth it. (Cute pictures)
CUTE PHOTOS!! What a great idea for a trip! I've never been there! My aunt has a place called the painted hills down by Capital Reef and we'd slide down those like you did on the dunes and had tons of fun!
Fun pictures! :D
You're so brave to let your children play in the sand. We have a teeny tiny sandbox in our back yard, and I just cringe every time they come in after playing in it! :S
looks like fun. your girls are so cute.
Post a Comment