Three Little Princesses

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

On a Lighter Note....


So my last post was depressing. I hate over thinking things. Just so you know, I have decided to stay public. I am just going to use my kids first initial instead of their names. I feel comfortable with this and I still get to stay public.


On a lighter note...We headed to Utah for Conference weekend. We got to visit my parents and Grandma. Would you know it?? I took all of three pictures without any of the people we came down to see. I was bummed when I realized this. I must admit it now...Jeremy is the photog in the family. He is way better at it than I am.


We spent some time Saturday at Gardener's Village, or The Old Mill (as we called it when I was little). It was chilly, but nice to be outside and spend time together. My Sister Corrine and friend Kim, who has a hilarious blog by the way, also came. Here are the three pictures I took all weekend. My kids, of course, were not cooperative.


We also attended a family dinner on my Dad's side. It was great to relax and visit family. I got to spend a little time with my cousin and her adorable kiddos. I have been busy trying to get in a little bit better shape for my cruise in May. The gym has been hogging a lot of my blogging time. Hey at least I am going!!

I really can't complain too much, life is good.

13 comments:

Yvonne said...

I'm glad you had a great visit in Utah. (It's always so fun to hang around with family ; )

Good for you on working out at the gym--I've got to get busy again. I'm so excited for you, and I know you'll have a great time.

Jen said...

Yay for Utah!!! I love Gardner Village. Your little girls are adorable!!! Oh, and that's awesome you are going to the gym so much!! I need some motivation for when I get back from vacation to get back into my routine of exercise! I'm really needing it now! :)

Unknown said...

I always do that...go to visit family we rarely see and take no pictures of us together. At Joel's grandpa's funeral my camera never even left its bag. I always have such good intentions. :)

I'm glad you had fun!

Lara Neves said...

Sorry...that was me^^^

I always do that on the first blog I comment on of the day. You'd think I'd have learned by now.

Misty said...

I enjoyed these snap shots that you did get......

Some times it just great hangin out with the fam.....

Allyson said...

I love Gardner Village too. Keep blogging about the gym. I am hoping one day it will inspire me to exercise a little.

Ally said...

Such cute pictures - and beautiful little girls!

It sounds like you had fun on your trip. Glad Utah treated you well! Gardner Village is so fun.

I didn't think your last post was depressing... :S

I've been thinking of going private as well.

Laurie said...

I love Gardner Village but I haven't been there is so long! I really need to make the trip up there. I love the pics of your cute girls!

Laurie said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend and I'm glad that you were able to come up with a solution that you are comfortable with. Since I started using initials only, my husband has relaxed some about my blog. And good job on working out! I'm still waiting for tomorrow to come so I can get started!

Corrine said...

I love trips to visit family, but I am always glad to be home in my same spot.

glad the gym is taking up your time. maybe you need to see if they have those bicycles with computers with internet access..

Jami Steele Davis said...

What a fun conference weekend. We need to find some time, hopefully before your cruise to get together, it has been way to long!!!

Amelia Ames said...

It was so fun to see you and your parents and sister! I am just loving how well our kids play together. N has been talking about M,S,& E since we last saw ya'll. She's also been making cards for them :)

Holly Homemaker said...

I've got two blogs...one that's private and mostly about my kids. This one is for grandma mostly. The other one is public and I have nicknames for my kids and I'm pretty careful about not giving personal info. I'm always sad when blogs I read go private...mostly because then I have to go searching for new ones.

Cute kiddos!