So they say.
Some days it is beautiful and other days it is cold!
It is April, right?
We have been taking advantage of all the nice days. The girls were happy to pull out their bikes from storage.
We really need to work with M to get those training wheels off.
We need to help S get stronger legs, so she can pedal the big girl bike.
E is just fine on her Dora riding toy.
Needless to say, it will be a while before we take leisurely family bike rides.
9 comments:
I'm glad they are enjoying the sunshine--hope it stays for a LONG TIME. (I just looked at our long-range forecast, and maybe S--W this week--I just can't type the word ; )
I don't know how much longer I can take the schizophrenic weather! Just when I get my hopes up they are totally dashed again.
Good for you for doing your spring cleaning...I really need to get serious with the clothes I'm keeping. I get rid of a few each time, but not nearly enough I think. :)
Ah, looks like loads of fun! I'm ready for the sunshine to stay!!!
I'm ready for the warm weather to "stick" too, but I'm not going to hold my breath......
Can I say again how cute your girls are?
Cute pictures, again. ;)
And now, you're making me itch for Spring - or at least for the officially warmer weather!
Last week we actually had snow for three days. UGH!! :(
I just want to get out of the house, and for us not to be ill for a while....
Cute pictures! The weather here has been so NICE! I am loving spring.
We have been taking advantage of the nice days too. When there is a nice day.
Did you wake up to snow this weekend? Cute girls. It really won't be long and you'll be constantly wondering where they rode off to and do they really have to ride bikes everyday even in the snow?
Laurie we did have a hail storm that lasted about ten minutes. Then the sun came out and melted everything. It was like nothing major happened. Weird, huh!
Post a Comment