Last week we met up with cousins to go to our "Mock Zoo." It really is a zoo, but it does not have any large animals. It is not like the kind of zoos we are used to. We have accepted it over the last year, and promises of bringing large African Animals keep us impressed.
There is a decent selection of monkeys, birds, and wild cats. My girls enjoy the Komodo dragon and the cool Meerkat exhibit. Now that I think about it I do not ever remember seeing a Komodo dragon at any other zoo I have been to. Anywho, it was fun to hang out, thanks for inviting us, y'all.



6 comments:
Cute pics. Love the sunglasses. The zoo is fun, no matter what kind of animals.
We love the "mock zoo" too. J is ecstatic at the thought of the giraffes coming.
They look so very glam. Love the baby's especially. :)
I LOVE the ZOO! But, the best pictures are the sunglasses! Made me giggle. They are adorable :)
The sunglasses are so so so cute! What adorable girls!
I don't like that zoo. I wish it was real. I hope they get some bigger animals so it will be worth our drive to go there. For now we head to Hogle. Since you live there, I like the idea of calling it a "mock" zoo. Love the sunglasses! Your girls are so dang cute!
Post a Comment