I am going to close my blog for a while. This really saddens me because I have loved blogging since the day I started mine. I just really don't have a whole lot of positive energy right now. I really need to focus what I do have on my family and issues we are going through. I hope one day, sooner than later, I will come back. I just wanted to leave one last post to let everyone who I have met through this blog know, that I have really enjoyed your friendships. They have meant a lot. I hope when I come back, you will still be around and we can reconnect. Until we meet again, Happy Blogging!

12 comments:
We will miss you, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I wish you the best.
I totally understand. That's why I'm only blogging once or twice a week. Too many other concerns.
But you sound serious, and I hope the things you're dealing with will be manageable and not anything too bad.
I'll be thinking of you, and checking in on occasion.
I'm really happy to have 'met' you online, too. And I hope you won't mind if I email you once in a while, but I still have a few questions about vaccines for you. You can tell me to hit the road, though, if you'd rather not talk about it.
Take care! And God bless. :)
I think everyone understands. I am so sorry that things are tough right now and I really hope that things are looking up very very soon. (((hugs)))
Ashley, I'm sorry for whatever you are going through. You are in my prayers. I'm so happy to have met you. Take care of yourself and your family.
So sorry Ashley! Everything will turn out okay in the end; whatever it is. Please let us know when you are back. I'm glad you have a great trip to experience first.
I completely understand. I hope you can find peace with whatever is going on. Best wishes! Hope to see you again soon!
Oh Ashley, as you know you and your family are TRULY in my prayers. I've been thinking of you all this entire week and hope you will be able to sort things out sooner than later. My heart goes out to you. Take all the time you need away. I hope you keep this blog address here though, so I can find you. Or, I'll just have to come stalk your email. . . only kidding. Sending lots of ((((HUGS)))) your way :)
hope your doing okay. im worried about you. please let me know if i can do anything for you.
Hey Ashley if you need to talk just give me a ring!! I hope that what ever you and your family might be dealing with will end soon. Love you take care -k-
Mandy
Hey Ashley, super duper huge hugs. I hope things get sorted out soon. Is there anything I can do for you? Let me know. I'm a good listener too. I'll try to call ya tomorrow.
I'm so glad that you are only private and not done. I can't handle all this quitting. I feel like I'm losing all my friends. Hang in there Ashley! I'm worried about you! Is there anything I can do? I'm not that far away. I'd love to make a trip your way and help out if I can. OR your always welcome here. {Hugs!}
You okay, Love?
Post a Comment