ALWAYS!!!
(click on the pic grid if you need a better view)
It was always time to eat. It seemed as though we were on an every two hours eating schedule. I am not just talking snacks, but full fledged meals including dessert. The food was delicious and we probably gained close to six pounds a piece. My stomach has been growling all day, but I will not give in and eat like I am vacation. Seriously, I have six pounds to lose (from this cruise).
I must say the best part of our trip was the service. Everyone was so nice, friendly, and made our experience so terrific. Our wait staff was so awesome. They took good care of us and always gave us fantastic tips for every port. I can not believe these people work seven days a week for six months straight and still smile all day long. Thank you Royal Caribbean Crew for a wonderful time and for your week long friendships.


2 comments:
I heard someone liken it to going to the trough like an animal--I must admit it seemed like that (but, unfortunately, I was not willing to miss a meal ; )
I'm glad you had a great experience.
By the way, you look absolutely gorgeous.
Yum! I have never been on a cruise. This is fun to read about your experience. Love all the pictures! You are so pretty!
Post a Comment