I have been a little, or a lot behind on my blogging. It has been a long, stressful month. Good news this is the last weekend in June. Besides the heat, July looks real promising.
At the beginning part of June we were visiting Utah. We took Sloane and Emie to the zoo. Micah was sick and stayed at home for a little one on one with Grandma.
I thought this was a cool shot with Sloane, Jeremy and the Rhino in the picture.
Ice cream is always a highlight of any outing.
So are shoulder rides.
You can not see the little bird, but my girls loved the fact that it tried to bite their fingers through the glass. I mean we have birds that will peck them at home (for free), but the glass made it more interesting.
All little kids love the water feature with the marble ball. Big kids like it too.
Sloanie found some shade, I love this picture. I may just have to blow it up.
Sloanie and Daddy on the (10 second) train ride. I swear it was a lot longer when i was a kiddo.
Sloane learning about Asian culture and large cat paws. 
2 comments:
How fun!!! I think we were at the zoo the same weekend? Didn't we figure that out through emailing? Anyways, I'm glad you had lots of fun and the weather cooperated! :)
We just visited the zoo last weekend. I hadn't been there in a really long time, and was pleasantly surprised to find so many 'pockets' of shade for resting. ;)
Again, LOVE the pictures. Your little Princesses are so beautiful, Ashley. :)
Post a Comment