We took the girls to the mall to start off the night. They liked getting candy, but they really loved looking at everyone Else's costumes.

Jeremy, Sloane, and Micah went to a little craft area, while Emie and I shopped some Halloween deals.
Her cheesy smiles crack me up.
We started at 6:00 pm and still seemed to be the first ones out. We knew ours kids would walk slow and tire fast so we were glad there was not any crowds. After about twenty minutes though the sidewalks were crowded. Emie was scared of almost every costume and most decorations.
It got dark fast, and that made Emerson even more frightened by everything. We got through half the neighborhood and it was eight o'clock when we decided to head towards home. By eight thirty the kids were OUT! Now that is my kind of Halloween. I will just add that this was the fifth time I had gotten my kids ready in costumes. I was so glad it was the last. We got dressed for our ward trunk-o-treat and also for Jeremy's customer appreciation Halloween party. I am so done til next year. All my Halloween decor came down Saturday morning.

5 comments:
I have to say, that I really love the Daylight Savings ending after Halloween. AT least it's lighter for a good portion of the time. :)
Our streets were NEVER CROWDED. Had so few kids come to the door--hence, LOTS OF CANDY LEFT OVER ; (((((
Your kids are so dang cute! I love the cheeser smile as well!
I'm lovin Miss Spiderman there. She is such a tomboy!
That is so cute that Sloane wanted to be Spidergirl! My boys are obsessed with Spiderman. William is sitting on my lap now, and he pointed to he picture and said, "Hey SHE'S spiderman!?"
Post a Comment