Three Little Princesses

Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's Just a Little Crush

I do not like to cook or bake.
I would rather clean , organize, and create than cook.
I do LOVE to watch other people cook.
Strange??
Probably!
I love watching the Food Network. I have a favorite Food Network Television Star.
His name is Guy Fieri.

It is no secret I love to eat. Just look at me. I love his show Diner's, Drive In's and Dives. I tell Jeremy when I see a familiar joint on the show. I may have to recommend a few I haven't seen.

The other day Jeremy told me I was getting my anniversary gift early. ( We are not spending mula on gifts this year) He told me to be ready to go at a certain time but gave me no destination. We end up driving a few miles away and pull into a little restaurant. We drive through the small parking lot and pass some cars. He stopped in front of one and asked me if I recognized the car. It was an old red camaro. I am sure it was a special car, but I don't care about cars. Then it all hit me. A diner, a car from my favorite food show. Wahoo!!

It turns out a patient of Jeremy's, works at the diner and gave him a heads up on the place being featured. It was really cool. We said hi to Guy , but I am way to reserved to ask for a picture. Jeremy totally would have but I made him promise not to embarrass me. One of the Waitresses let me go back to the kitchen and watch a part of filming.

So, I have my memory and a photo op with the car.

Thank you Jeremy for the Awesome gift. I really had fun. Most of all I loved sharing it with you!!!






9 comments:

Kim said...

Ack! I'm so jealous! I have a crush on him, too. Him and Tyler Florence.

I love a man in an apron . . .

Yvonne said...

What a WONDERFUL gift. Kudos to Jeremy ; ) How fun.

Jen said...

I LOVE THAT SHOW!! That is about the sweetest gift ever! What a wonderful husband you have!!!

Dean Family said...

That's the neatest gift!! How fun for you, that must of been awesome!!

Allyson said...

What a nice, thoughtful husband!

Unknown said...

That is one of the coolest gifts ever!!! How awesome.

Jami Steele Davis said...

I love him too, how great that you got to see hime in person. What a treat!!!!!

Danielle Gorham said...

Every time I see your girls...i just want to squish their cheekies and kiss their faces!!! they are growing tooooo fast... please tell me you are still coming to visit soon!!

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

sooo cool!! I love Guy Fereri too!! (I would rather watch people cook then do it myself too :-)
I hope you have a fantastic night!!! hugs!!! Britt :-)