Why won't it ever go away?!?
With three little princesses to bathe and dress everyday it piles up.
With three little princesses to bathe and dress everyday it piles up.
Princesses have to wear dress up on a daily basis too.
Throw two parents in mix.
Don't forget towels and bedding.
I am exhausted thinking about folding each and every item.
HELP!!
Just some fun info. I do about three red/pink loads a week. To think I never liked pink!

4 comments:
I hear you on the pink loads! I never thought it was possible to have one load of entirely pink items, let alone several in a week! :)
It is the job that never ends!!!! (I always think of that "song that never ends" when I think about doing laundry.)
Does it seem like you have less laundry in the summer??? I always feel like I do.
Yes Summer laundry is awesome. NO SOCKS!!!!!
so funny...ive been tackeling laundry this week as well. i HATE it with a passion and it never goes away, its always lurking in every spot!! But i've really been focusing on how to get out of this heap. my try-out solution: seperate hampers for every person, plus whites and colors. Now every one has one day their laundry is done. We'll see how it goes. I have the same prob as you...3 GIRLS close in age so clothes are EVERYWHERE!!!!
Post a Comment