Three Little Princesses

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A little bit of Spring

I thought little Spring decorating was in order.
I am ready for blue skies and warmer days.
I like Easter, but I am NOT a pink or pastel person. So, I concentrate on Spring more than an Easter theme.

I really like to bring a little bit of nature indoors. So, for Spring I love twigs, moss, nests, and a bit of flowers.

I am really into white this year.
I have never used it before because of my little kids, but they are a lot less messy than they used to be.

I am really loving birds. Again, something I have not always been into.


A minimalist I am not, but I am working on the less can be more look. Believe it or not this is less for me.

I have found some really cute nests. They seem to be trendy right now and are everywhere.

They just fit right in with Easter, don't you think?


A little birdie saying hi!

I really don't use bunnies in my decor. My Mom and Grandma always have. I guess it is rubbing off on me. I couldn't pass up this black and white leaping bunny. It is really hard to admit you are more like your Mom than you think.
No worries the bunny is for Easter only!

I really like these eggs they are my favorite.
The moss eggs were so cute. I had to get them last year.
This year I am on a spending freeze.

More bunnies.
I added a little bow.
You know how I am with girls and bows!

I found these marble eggs at an antique store.
Loved them.
Bought them.
Leave them out year round.
They are a temporary fix for this nest until I finished my egg project for this centerpiece.


This nest is Large.

And finally eggs under glass.
I guess I am a bit obsessed with eggs and nests this year.
They just spell out S-P-R-I-N-G to me.




6 comments:

Jen said...

I seriously love when you show us how you decorate! You need to truly do it as a job. You'd make some good money! You do fantastic!

Brittany said...

UH! I am totally jealous. I don't have any easter decor except the ribbon eggs we made together last year. You did a beautiful job peicing all your decor together. Brandon even comented on how well it looks ( as he passed by). Go Ashley

Anonymous said...

OK, you are honestly one of the best decorators! I just love what you do. AND with 3 little girls! (2 still at home!) You're amazing! Super cute Spring stuff. Brit :o)

Gina said...

You have such great taste!!!! Love all the bird nests and egs.

Misty said...

You have such a nice touch!

Melissa said...

Your spring decorations are so cute! I love your leaping bunny and the table vignette is perfect as well. Great job~