Three Little Princesses

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Corrine's Idaho Bridal Shower

My little Sis and Me.
Corrine and her childhood friend Kim.
A couple companions from her mission came up from Utah for the shower.
She got a lot of great gifts. Kudos to her roomates who threw the shower. I enjoyed my weekend away, we had a fun time.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks like it was a ton of fun--you guys look so cute at the shower!

Corrine said...

it was fun, huh?! I wish you could be at the one in Missouri! To have all my family :( its ok, everyone will be there for the wedding! I love you! Thank you so much for coming, it really meant a lot to have you there. Thank Jeremy for letting you go and watching the kids.

Mandy said...

You guys look cute and Corri looks ready to be married. It looks like it was a lot of fun. Miss you guys.
Mandy