This is a picture of Sloane when she was three months old. She was always smiling. I just loved that she had so much dark hair. I wish I could snuggle that little baby just one more time.
yup! thats the baby i left for 18 months. Then when i came home, she was no longer a baby! :( She is so cute! Even though she's a little bratty now, she is still so dang cute!
She is not bratty just really... confident. (Okay maybe a little bratty) She still has the most beautiful hair. I have never seen a two year with so much thick, long hair. She must get it from me. hehehe
4 comments:
How cute!! she is such a cutie. Can I just say cute one more time.
yup! thats the baby i left for 18 months. Then when i came home, she was no longer a baby! :( She is so cute! Even though she's a little bratty now, she is still so dang cute!
She is not bratty just really... confident. (Okay maybe a little bratty) She still has the most beautiful hair. I have never seen a two year with so much thick, long hair. She must get it from me. hehehe
SO, SO sweet. I love when they're so little and sweet :)
Post a Comment