Three Little Princesses

Friday, June 15, 2007

Welcome to Crazyland

I feel like I live here. In a crazy world where children rule and parents follow.
Sloane has become more grumpy after her naps, than days without them. It seems to be a lose-lose situation. I either don't get a break or I put up with Miss Grumpy Gills for the rest of the afternoon.
Emerson has had a fever now for two days, and yes mom, we have given her a blessing. Here's hoping no more febrile seizures in this household. Sickness includes being held 24/7, so who could imagine the damage done, when there is no one to pick up after everyone.
Micah is actually doing well considering her sisters have been putting up a greater fight for the attention getting the last couple days. So I took her out for ice cream, just the two of us. She seemed quite proud of herself as I told her how big she had been carrying herself lately.


I want to live here. It is just so peaceful. I really need to make a special trip and go soon. (Britt thanks for the pics from your trip.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: