Three Little Princesses

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cute Little Jibbitz



Something we love right now is jibbitz for crocs. I always thought crocs were ugly. Everyone kept telling me how comforable they were. Last summer I finally broke down and let my mom give the girls a pair. It was instant love. They are light, the girls can put them on themselves, and they wash up in a soapy bath. What more could one ask for in a kid shoe. I am still not keen on a pair for myself. I ended up buying knock offs this summer. (just as good in my opinion) We love the jibbitz that snap on them. I let the girls each pick one out when we see them at the mall. It is one of their favorite treats.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Cute! Ashley you have me addicted to thei blog thing and I just started. Wow!!! Thanks my mom even liked it.