Three Little Princesses

Thursday, June 28, 2007

TTYL

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who acredited (is that the right word?) me with getting them started on their blogs. It is a great feat considering I can not even talk my two year old into going pee-pee on the potty. I am off this weekend to Utah for J's family reunion and to see my mom and sisters who will also be flying in. This is my third weekend out of town this month, eventually I will attend my new ward. Maybe even get a calling. I will probably have computer withdrawals, but such is life. Don't blog anything too cute or funny without me!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

ahh! maybe you could take your laptop with you unless that is one too many things that you don't need. Enjoy yourself in Utah. Oh yeah do you have a new number yet? Or what is your number now (if have cell) Email me it. That is if you have one.

Kristi said...

Have such a fun trip! Man, I wish I was going out of town. Let us know how it was! :)