Hey, Mandy Moo, did you know we call Micah, Micah Moo? N-E-Ways we went to Heber Valley Camp. I have no idea what the lakes are named. It was really a nice place for girls camp, man if I had only been born ten to fifteen years later and lived in Utah as a teen. Those girls are lucky, no digging trenches there. Oh, and no "relief society." (the name of our outdoor potty)
Ashley, You did a wonderful job with these pictures from the reunion. When you come and stay with me, you may have to show me how to do all this stuff. Carol
Cute! Nice name for the potty. I tell you the YW have it good these days but the price of camp crazy! I mean the girls here have to pay $165.00 for each girl they must have the food catered to them j/k I remember when it was only $50.00 and we went as a ward and that was in Big Cottonwood Cyn. :o)
5 comments:
CUTE pictures! I love slideshows! How fun for you and your family!!
Cute pictures Ashley! What lake did you all go to? Looks like a lot of fun.
Mandy
Hey, Mandy Moo, did you know we call Micah, Micah Moo? N-E-Ways we went to Heber Valley Camp. I have no idea what the lakes are named. It was really a nice place for girls camp, man if I had only been born ten to fifteen years later and lived in Utah as a teen. Those girls are lucky, no digging trenches there. Oh, and no "relief society." (the name of our outdoor potty)
Ashley,
You did a wonderful job with these pictures from the reunion. When you come and stay with me, you may have to show me how to do all this stuff.
Carol
Cute! Nice name for the potty. I tell you the YW have it good these days but the price of camp crazy! I mean the girls here have to pay $165.00 for each girl they must have the food catered to them j/k I remember when it was only $50.00 and we went as a ward and that was in Big Cottonwood Cyn. :o)
Post a Comment