Three Little Princesses

Monday, July 9, 2007

Time Management Out The Window

Today I could be cleaning my house, watering my plants, hanging the last couple of pictures resting on my floor, and preparing FHE for tonight. ( Why exhaust myself!) Instead I am browsing my computer tossing cereal bars and crackers at my kids to keep them happy and entertained. ( I'll take my mother of year award now, please.) I think once Emie goes down for her morning nap I will get started on the latter. (Procrastination at it's best!) It is another potty training week, life can not get more exciting than this! (Shoot me now.)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Ashley, you are the best. Thank you for everything you do. I would be lost without you.

Jeremy

Sarah said...

I understand...right there in the same boat...fun. (c:

Laurie said...

You just described my entire summer so far. I have no motivation, spending way too much on the computer, my house is a mess, and kids? What kids? Maybe it's the very long days and super short nights. So, now that you've helped me admit my problem, what's the next step?

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Man, I wish I knew. I think I will spot clean, put in a stouffer's lasagna, take a quick shower, and have the kids color a picture for Daddy! We will just pretend we had a productive day.

Nicole said...

aww bless your cotton socks! we all need our lazy days, right? :)

Mandy said...

Can I just say you are the Woman!!
I think that you are doing a great job. Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

I love you honey, but I am still waiting for the lasagne, picture and shower. And it's now Tuesday. J/K Love you.

Jeremy

Kristi said...

I had the same morning yesterday--could be cleaning, changing diapers, being productive, but no. Just blogging...as usual! Oh well! You're still a great mom!

Ashley said...

Jeremy just for outing me out on the WWWeb, I am gonna work out everyday and not shower for a week, okay I probably can't make myself do that but I wish I could just for that comment. Love Ya!