Three Little Princesses

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Covered Wagons

A few weeks ago the primary taught all the kiddos how to do a FHE with their family. It was all about pioneers. The kids made these fun covered wagon treats. Last night we finally had our "special FHE." We put Micah in charge. Knowing she has an excellent memory we knew she would remember exactly how to put these babies together. She did not disappoint, even helping Sloane a little. The best part had to be eating them!

Micah's masterpiece!

Sloane kept eating along the way, she couldn't resist all the yummy goodness.

Emie enjoyed watching and eating!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

That's awesome--what a fun FHE for the fam...it makes me hungry for treats, too.

Melanie said...

that looks fun! how did you make them so we can do it too? i am always looking for good fhes!

Ashley said...

It was the easiest ever, twinkie,with oreo wheels (open them up and let the kids lick out the filling) stuck on with any type of frosting. Easy and fun for the kiddos.

Laurie said...

Those are my kind of FHE activities. We should have done that instead on Monday. Maybe we could have avoided the ER.

Mandy said...

Yummy!! I wish I could do that for sharing time this month but alas I already made them cookies last week. I would do it for FHE but then Jason would look at the fat content and not even touch it. (wierd) oh well Love'em bunches though. Oh yeah I made it on took time but I am here hopefully I can get back on later.