Three Little Princesses

Monday, July 16, 2007

A Watchful Eye

My husband says one of his big pet peeves is finding misspelled words while reading this blog. (He doesn't comment on this issue because he KNOWS that would be my big pet peeve.) I started to use spell check. I don't know why I never bothered before. If only they could create a punctuation check. I use commas freely, in the wrong places, and abundantly. I make run on sentences like crazy, but it is my blog and I don't think most people really care. Do you?





P.S. I love you Hun!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

I am the same way--I am always mispelling things and never using spell check--why take so much time on something so convenient? :) I love the new look of your blog--very, very cute! And cute family pic to the left there (and cute profile pic!) Okay, enough gushing.

Anonymous said...

i misspell all the time! Kristofer is a big language fanatic too. Oh, well... If they wanna blog. I didnt know it had spell check.

Nicole said...

Oh my word (about the style scout). LOL I think I've become used to the fashion over here. At first I was like, "what were they thinking?". Now it's just norm. hahaha

Ashley said...

Hey Nicole I am sure you represent the U.S. well, it is fun to see people with funky style. Gotta admire someone who will go out on a limb.

Mandy said...

Ashley you spell those words whatever way you want to!!!

Anonymous said...

i luv yu two hoknee, butt it iz you glob.

P.S. do they have a spell check for the comments?

Ashley said...

Wub U 2!

Mandy said...

I haven't seen one yet!