So like any wonderful wifey would, I harass my hubby for not doing the little cute things he used to do for me when we were first together. I do feel bad I mean the man works hard!!
As tired as he is, I think he was pickin' up what I was throwin' down. He brought me home these! Yellow roses with an orange rim are my favorite. They smell so wonderful. Thanks Babe I love you too!
5 comments:
Very Sweet! They are beautiful!
What a sweetheart your husband is! Tell him to give my husband a call and school him :)
That is soo sweet. Nice to know that he is still listening. I am still having a hard time getting Jason to do it! So sometimes when I am at the store I buy some for me and when he comes home I tell him thank you for the roses/flowers. And then he is like I am sorry. Anywho rambling on....
Mandy that is sooooo funny....I will have to remember that in the future.
Awww that is so sweet! :) Sounds like you have a great hubby.
Post a Comment