Three Little Princesses

Monday, July 30, 2007

Coming Clean

My name is Ashley and I am an accessories addict. My addiction started long ago, I think it has been inherited from my mother and grandmother. I believe all three of my sisters suffer too, although some are worse than others.
One of my favorite stores in Dallas is Sam Moon. What could satisfy an accessory fiend more than trendy jewelry at a cheap price? Don't get me wrong I love my name brand accesories, but I get a high from the good deal. I really miss the physical shopping but the internet has once again fed my obsession. You to can browse for the ultimate good deal find at Sam Moon.



4 comments:

Kristi said...

Ashley, I think I suffer from this same addiction! It's nice to know there are tohers out there :) That is some cute accessories! I'm going to go check out that website--thanks for the tip! :)

Nicole said...

I love Sam Moon! Cant wait to get to Dallas to go to the store :) hehe

Laurie said...

Ashley, I am so shoppong illiterate that I love your shopping blogs. I love shopping but having lived in southern Idaho my whole life I have not had a lot of exposure to GREAT shopping. You are my fashion mentor. I'm learning so much from you. Thanks for being such a great friend and introducing me to a whole new world of shopping beyond Target and Sears:)

Ashley said...

I have to say Laurie that Target is one of my all time favorite stores. It is a one stop shopping adventure. In the past few years they have really started having the cutest clothes, home decor,and etc.