Three Little Princesses

Friday, July 27, 2007

I Felt Like Shoppin' (Browsin' Really)

My favorite shoe source of all time is Nordstroms. (My little sister will probably disagree and say Aldo is better, but it's my blog) I can spend all my time hanging out in the shoe department and it has definitely been a favorite pastime of mine since it came to Dallas. I really want red boots, they caught my eye and since I have brown and blacks ones galore I thought a little color might funk up my wardrobe.
My new fav color at the moment is red, I am completely drawn to it. I saw this shirt at Target, I really liked but passed it up for a black shirt I saw (more slimming) it kinda made me want sing "Follow the yellow brick road." Now after Internet browsing, I decided it is only $15 I may to back for another looksie.
I am so happy Banana Republic has talls, cause these jeans are cute and I am tired of limited shopping for taller women. Now if I could only order these legs to with them....
Continuing with my red obsession, I found these at the Buckle and I have to say I love the deep red for fall....now all I need is a jacket and matching purse and fall here I come!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I guess I am not the only one that is up late on the computer. You have a great sense of style Ashley. Someday when I am as skinny as you I will need you to teach me how to dress cute. Love ya girly

Kristi said...

Oh my! Thank you for sharing!!! I am in love with the shoes, jeans, etc., etc. I love Nordstroms, too, and only wish I could have a personal shopper there :) Hee. Lovin' your colors and banner on your blog, too, have I mentioned that yet? Well, girl, I'm off to the Buckle to buy these shoes, asap--so cute.