Three Little Princesses

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Song Can Take You Back!

I am "outing" myself. I am a huge "closet" Erasure fan. I love to clean to their music, it is so up beat.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

This song was one of my absolute favorites growing up! I totally forgot about it--thanks for posting :)

Laurie said...

My husband likes alot of the groups from the 80's and earlier so we are always listening to them. Lately he's been hooked on the Eagles and Queen. It's funny because I remember those songs from grade school and junior high dances and he danced to them at Prom. I agree though. It's good music. My kids even like it. Wait until they are old enough to know that we corrupted them by making them listen to "mom and dad" music.

Sarah said...

I have always loved this song!! Now I will ever have those great dance moves engrained into my head. Thanks!

Ashley said...

Hey the dance moves didn't move me as much as the outfit! Can you say "Way Cool!" I can believe we used to dress like that and probably will again someday. What goes around comes around as they say.

Ashley said...

Yea I meant to say "can't believe"

Anonymous said...

I laugh at all of y'all. ;) j/k
I so dont remember this group, but I do like the beat and how clean it is. hehe...

Thanks for making me feel young, because my roommates make me feel so old!!

Ashley said...

HAHA! You are too funny, I felt old a couple days ago, forgot about it. Now I feel old again.....Thanks Corri!! LOV YA!