Three Little Princesses

Friday, July 20, 2007

Her Royal Highness

I don't know whether to be embarrassed or not........but the ladies at my gym nursery have nicknamed Emerson "Princess Ariel." It is because of the red tint to her hair and her demanding demeanor! Apparently she will only go to certain people (who knows how she chooses) and complains (screams her head off) if she is put down. I feel bad but at the same time I also need a break and really need exercise! She has become very popular pretty fast. There is about ten or so different ladies who work there and they all know us as "Princess Ariel's family" and my other girls as "Princess Ariel's sisters." Sure enough when I was on the track today I could look down and see the nursery, and every time I passed by she was being held by her favorite sitter! I don't know how to respond to this......my oldest daughter does. When being referred to as her highness' kin she replied,"MY name is MICAH!"

2 comments:

Kristi said...

That is hilarious--what a cutie she is. She's got spitfire, and that's good!

Mandy said...

How cute!