Three Little Princesses

Monday, July 30, 2007

The Evolution of Dance

Today I am stuck at home with three kids who have twin falls of green snot. It rules out any activity that we could otherwise be enjoying. So I am browsing once again. I have seen this many, many times. It never fails to entertain. Enjoy, even if like me it is the 100th time you have seen it.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

That was awesome I have never seen it before I know that I will be watching it again.

Kristi said...

Love it! That guy is very talented. Good one!

Unknown said...

glad it's not just me, with the sick kiddos! we're downright snotty over here. makes for long days! thanks for the amusement! oh, and for reading my blog! i always love getting new comments.

Anonymous said...

that was awesome! I just loved it, good 'ol memories!! hehe...

Laurie said...

Very Funny! Brings back great? memories from jr. high and high school dances. Thanks for sharing! Hope your little one are feeling better.