We are celebrating late, Micah really loves FHE so we did that instead. Emie doesn't know it is her b-day so it is all good! I know after giving birth we all look our BEST, but this pic wasn't too bad. I am lucky I have the easiest deliveries ever, with Emie I didn't even break a sweat!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday! I LOVE newborn pics! So sweet.
Where does the time go? Aren't you glad you didn't just go through labor today though? Cute picture!! You look great!
Happy Birthday Emerson! You 2 do look great! What did you all do for her Birthday!!
We are celebrating late, Micah really loves FHE so we did that instead. Emie doesn't know it is her b-day so it is all good! I know after giving birth we all look our BEST, but this pic wasn't too bad. I am lucky I have the easiest deliveries ever, with Emie I didn't even break a sweat!
Happy B-day Emerson! Ashley- still beautiful even when giving birth. ;)
Post a Comment