Three Little Princesses

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Way Back Wednesday

This is when Jeremy and I were first married. It seems way back since having kiddos. Oh, to have a pre-birthing body again! However, I would not trade it for the one I got, my kids have inhanced my life greatly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You two are skinny!! :) hehe...
Kristofer was like "Is that Jeremy?" funny, huh? You two look so happy! Ummm... what is Kathy's husband's name and their last name.

Laurie said...

You look beautiful! Where was the picture taken at? I like your Way Back Wednesday blogs. By the way, I love your new blog look. The green is a great color. Is the gate yours?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Laurie, I wish the gate opened to my estate, but alas it does not. Matter of fact I wish I had an estate. It is beautiful to look at though.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the picture was taken on top of the Conference Center in SLC.

Kristi said...

CUTE picture! Wee-woo. Look at those hotties :)