Three Little Princesses

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Emerson's Party


We celebrated Emerson's birthday a few days late, but she didn't seem to mind too much. It was the first birthday for one of our kids where we did not spend it with other family members. It was kinda nice to share it with just the girls who are now little older and really enjoyed all the festivities involved with a birthday.
So I set my one year old on the coffee table, better than my last child who I put on the kitchen table.
Opening presents wasn't Emie's idea of fun but the others girls were more than happy to help out.
She may have showed no interest in wrapped presents, but opened presents were a different story.
I am glad I picked white cupcakes with light colored frosting!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

She is soo cute!!!! It sounds like it was fun for you all. Sometimes it is nice to do things just as imediate family. I know for me though I don't have much of a choice considering everyone lives in another state from us. Oh well! ok I will stop talking but really she is a cutie and so are the rest of your princesses.

Kristi said...

She really is adorable, holy ravioli. I love the picture of you guys, together, too! Happy Birthday Emerson!

Danielle Gorham said...

Oh my... She is quite a doll! i miss her sweet face! she looks so beautiful! can't believe she's growing up so fast!