Three Little Princesses

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sorry Everyone

I guess my Momma Bear bear instinct kicked in.

I had a little Panic Attack but I am all better now!

Thanks for indulging my most demanding of requests. (If I don't protect these kiddos, who else will!)

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Ashley, You're right. My husband and his boss frequently google my name and the rule is if they ever find our family because of my blog then I'm done. Sounds mean but because of my husbands work we can never be too careful. I didn't publish your comment to help protect your privacy. I hope that is okay. Thanks though for letting me know. I love reading your blog! I feel like we are lifetime friends.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Thnks Laurie, I just left a comment because I don't have everyone's email address. It is crazy that I could meet a couple of friends from blogging who knew!

Mandy said...

You are totally fine I know that I would do that too! Your a great Mom! I do agree with Laurie that I love to read your blog. What I haven't figured out is how to put the word verification on mine.

Laurie said...

Ashley, I love the picture in your header!! Is it a drawing or how did you make it? It is so beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

It is a program that came on some aoftware that came with my camera. It is kinda cool!!

Kristi said...

Please girl, I totally understand! You're a good Mom!