Three Little Princesses

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Best Way to Grocery Shop



I am not one to frequent Fred Meyer. Our bank is located there. It is the only bank we found that would transfer from Texas. Well, Jeremy went to bank and discovered that they have a playland for kids while moms shop. I decided to test it out. I love it. The grocery selection was great too! It was so weird to be kidless, Jeremy and I felt like it was a date(at the store). When it was time to go, I had to bribe the kids to leave. I think I found my new grocery store.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know right! Isn't it the best! I dropped the girls off, when i lived in UT. I am surprised others stores haven't caught on! Anyway, I haven't gone to Harry Potter, yet. I am going Friday with Kristofer, Kim, and Adam. I am so way excited!!!

Anonymous said...

do i have to subscribe to danielle's blog? or has she not posted anything??

Kristi said...

That sounds like heaven on earth, for real!