Three Little Princesses

Monday, July 16, 2007

Modesty At It's Best?

I was looking at some "modesty websites" for some new undershirts. This was the kind of dresses they had posted on their webpage. These dresses are what scare the Young Women when they are transferring into Relief Society .





Why can't they post something like this dress. It is modest and covers well. It is also has class and style.

I was looking for under t's but I prefer tanks when the shirt allows, especially in the summer. A secret that my little sister taught me is to go the Buckle .(http://www.thebuckle.com/) They have the best tanks (for under shirt wearing to lift your neckline) that are made with lycra so they hold you in real well (stomach and for those blessed with extra chest) and they start at $10. I see kiosks like "Shades" everywhere here in Boise and they do not beat the price or quality. Thanks Danielle for your wealth of fashion knowledge.

5 comments:

Amelia Ames said...

Ashely, you are so right! That dress is frightening. I'm scared right now just looking at it.

Mandy said...

Ashley it totally reminds me of the young mothers in my home ward growing up I guess you could say relief society. SCARY

Amy said...

Very scary dress. I still wear the two tanks I bought at Motherhood when I was pregnant. They're size "0" (one size fits all) and are spandex so fit nicely regardless of a pregnant belly or not and they have nice high neck lines.

Kristi said...

I love that dress! Wee-woo! Good find. (I'm sorry--I meant the 2nd dress...I already own the first one. ;)

Ashley said...

Don't be fooled people, Kristi is way too stylish to wear the first dress, maybe on a bad maternity day!