I am posting for Wednesday since we will be busy on the Fourth. This is a good memory for sure. I know it was a stake activity, but I am not sure which one. I think I remember the names of people in the picture. Top row: Erin(?), Sarah, Me. Bottom row: Kristi, Missy, and Holly(?). Sarah if you read this post maybe you could refresh my memory. I am glad picture quality has gotten better over the years.
8 comments:
I love pictures from back in the day--they always make me nostalgic! Fun picture :)
Erin Blaney and Holly Pollan...man, that had to be at youth conference or something (because of the name tags). I think probably 1995 (I only got to go to YC 2x), but it could be 1996 (I don't think that Missy went that year though because it was in August and she would have been getting ready to go to BYU). Thanks for the memory!!
Thanks, maybe I am not as memory impaired as I thought. Erin was friends with one of my ex-boyfriends I think, I just could not for the life of me remember her last name.
Too funny! That is Erin and Hollie. Erin just got married and Hollie is starting grad school in D.C. Good times.
(I browse your blog too from time to time...I like your Way Back Wednesday. I may copy that)
Feel free Amy, I love old pictures, it brings back lot of good memories.
Okay, I know this is lame, but this picture has bothered me now because I couldn't remember when it was...and I finally figured it out. It was August of 1996 because Hollie is sitting on my leg, which has a walking cast, because I broke my foot 2 weeks before our senior year. I feel much better now. (c:
Thant's so funny because I would have never thought that was a walking cast until you said so, looked like someones purse to me :0).
Post a Comment