Three Little Princesses

Monday, July 16, 2007

Beating The Heat

It has been so hot lately! We decided to take the girls somewhere air conditioned. We went to a pizza place called Pojo's. It is like Incredible Pizza, but unfortunately not as CLEAN! We decided to finally let Emie ride on rides, so for the first time she did!

This is her face every time she tries something new.

She loved the little quarter rides, except she would not sit down. She wore a smile the entire time.

She left a very happy girl. Only now I am afraid every time I let the girls ride the quarter rides at the store she will throw a huge fit to get a turn too!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my favorite on is Emmie Crying!! :D
That is so funny!!

Kristi said...

It look s like you guys had a fun day--I remember Pojos! How funny! What a sweet little girl you have.

Mandy said...

I love thier outfits match!! Your girls are so cute and I bet fun to be with. Emie is soo cute!