Three Little Princesses

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Seeing Through Rose Colored Glasses






I went to Macy's today. They are having fabulous sales and summer clearance. The only problem is that everything catching my eye, is not residing on those racks. I love this black and white dress, but I think I would add red accessories. While I am dreaming, I'll take this adorable COACH purse. (Why not it is ONLY $600.00) The dress is a bit pricey for someone who is trying to lose weight. A goal weight incentive, maybe! The jewelry is from Target and will probably be mine on Monday. The shoes are too cute to pass up. I might splurge on those. (No matter what your size shoes always fit, right?)
When did I start liking red? It is my mom's favorite shoe color. I have always thought it to be an older lady color. Here I am just like my mom craving red shoes. I guess if I have to be just like someone, she is an excellent choice!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness, cute stuff!!! I'm in heaven. Love red & black, too. Good choices

Melanie said...

I love that dress too!! How much does it cost??? Probably too expensive for me! ;)

Ashley said...

I think it was $130.00, man if only we didn't own our life away to student loans.

Laurie said...

Cute stuff! Dreaming is free so why not choose the best. Funny post though. You made me laugh.