I love being a mom, but it does become stressful at times. I have an almost one year old (ten more days) who hasn't let me breathe for the last couple of days. I am sure she is teething, but she won't let me put her down. Nothing gets done when this little monkey clings to me. Even Daddy is no go. She only wants me, just me, to sit and hold her. I enjoy little moments of tenderness but a constant three days is tiresome. I may read this blog post and feel different in a few days.
4 comments:
Ashley,I can definitely relate.My youngest was the clingiest child up until a few months ago.Some days I thought I would gop crazy.Now I am finding myself wishing he would put his arms up for me to hold him!!!!!
Being a mom is the best! No one will ever love us like our children do. It's just too bad that these precious times are so exhausting that we don't get to enjoy them as much as we know we will wish we had someday. (Did that make any sense? I'm too tired to figure out how to word it any better:))
Thanks girls for your words of support. You made me feel better, tonight I think I will just snuggle her all she wants, with a big smile on my face.
Teething can be rough, but I do love when they want to snuggle so much. Hopefully the phase will pass quickly and she'll want to snuggle just the right amount :)
Post a Comment