Three Little Princesses

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I Am Offically Out Numbered

Got up this morning and cleaned really well. Sorted out the toys bins as usual (a little OCD coming through). Left Emerson alone for a minute and she started to dump them out. I could handle two little ones running about with one stationary kid, but three seems to be too much. The world seems made for two kids. I have two hands, there are two places in the shopping cart for kids, things divide easily into two, two matching outfits is cheaper than three, and I think my kids played better when there was just two in the mix. I am so blessed to have three wonderful daughters and I would not trade any of them, but it is just hard to be out numbered sometimes.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I have two kids, and am preparing myself mentally for a third and I don't know how! I guess you just get used to it? I enjoy reading your blog and hope all is well whereever you've moved to!

Ashley said...

Well this is the first summer in 4 years that I have not been pregnant or nursing, I never could have mentally prepared myself for that. Luckily it is all behind me now. I guess we just have it in us to do the things we need to do to get through.