Last Saturday my girls were invited to a Birthday party at the ice rink. At first I was really nervous thinking about taking a 4 year old and almost 3 year old ice skating. I finally agreed we would go.
I could not believe how much fun the girls had!
It was cold, cold, cold. The girls had on sweaters, gloves, hats and ear warmers.
They had little walkers for kids to hold onto if they couldn't skate really well. Both my kids had one. M doesn't have the best balance but did a lot better than I thought she would. S was crazy. She was walking all over the place in her skates sans walker. This kid is a natural athlete.
I did not get many clear pictures on the ice because I sat on the sidelines with E, who was very jealous of her sisters. I noticed some man taking pictures of my kids. It kinda freaked me out because that is weird isn't it? I later learned he was a photographer for our paper. He said he was doing a community activities article and could not pass up pictures of my cuties.
When I get my hands on the article I may post it.
Maybe next year E can have her first try at the whole ice skating thing!
It really made me miss living in Dallas and skating (and shopping) at the Galleria Mall.
3 comments:
Such fun pictures--looked like they had a ball.
I still don't know how to ice skate ; (
I wanna see a picture of them using the walker... hehe... Looks like they had a blast!! love ya
They look like they had a lot of fun! We've never been ice skating before. I'm sure my boys would love it.
Post a Comment