Three Little Princesses

Monday, December 17, 2007

Las Vegas

Jeremy and I decided an adult vacation was in order, meaning no kids!! We went to Las Vegas. I'll start by saying we do NOT drink, do NOT smoke, do NOT gamble. We do like to site see, people watch, see shows, EAT, and Shop, shop ,shop. There is plenty of this to do in Vegas, we had fun enjoying each other with no little ones tagging along.


5 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

How fun to get away like that! I'm totally jealous.

Yvonne said...

Yippee!!! I am SO GLAD you got a chance to get away together.

Kristi said...

Hooray for you guys! I think Adult Vacations are vital at times! Glad you guys got away for some alone time :)

Laurie said...

So that's why you drove through Twin. Do you know how close you came to driving past my back door? Next time, stop in! What did you do with your kids? Next time you need a sitter, I'm on the way! Looks like a fun warm place to go in December!

Gina said...

You two are glowing! What fun! You look so great! Glad you could get away.