I have been having technical difficulties. I am not sure whether it has been my computer or the ridiculous Internet service we chose but I have not been able to download pics or post on blogger. Yesterday it started working out of blue so be prepared to read this and a few more posts. Just scroll down to see I received another award and also got tagged.
Thanksgiving was great! The turkey yummy, all my side dishes were sooo good. I was pleased with myself. All the food was gone by Saturday and I only had one plate of leftovers. Usually we eat for a couple of days on left overs. Note to self, prepare more food next year!
Can you believe I was so overwhelmed with cooking, I did not take one picture. I was bummed when I realized this.
Jeremy turned one year older. He got the one gift he really wanted. He has already passed all the Easy levels and is working on the Medium ones. Seriously, boys and their toys!
Jeremy turned one year older. He got the one gift he really wanted. He has already passed all the Easy levels and is working on the Medium ones. Seriously, boys and their toys!
E loved every minute of the birthday excitement. Good thing because we have a few more in the next two months. Oh ya, and Christmas is in there somewhere too!
We also attended a Wedding. One of the girls in Jeremy's office got hitched. My girls were excited when they saw the raised platform also known as a dance floor. All the weddings they were in this past year prepared them for dancing. They wasted no time spinning around. It really didn't matter that they were the only ones so inspired.Congratulations to H and J!!
We realized a while ago that we have cousins who don't live too far away. We have enjoyed spending time with them. Since they live a ways out it turns into a day long event, but oh so worth it. Hopefully we can get together again soon! We have been working on putting up our Christmas decor and deciding what goodies to make and bake this year.
Jeremy and I are glad we have survived one more week of this crazy whirlwind called the Holidays.
6 comments:
Sounds like you had lots of fun, though!
My DH played Guitar Hero for the first time on Thanksgiving with my brothers (DH is not really into video games). It made me sick how quickly he caught on and beat all the levels! I thought I was pretty good at it, but he killed me the first time we played. Oh well...at least I beat my dad. :)
Wow--you guys are busy!! Sounds like there has been much to do-- this is one crazy time of year! You guys look adorable in this last picture :) I am so excited about Guitar Hero!! How awesome :)
Okay, so is Guitar Hero truly worth the money. It is one several wish lists at my house, including my husbands, but I haven't been able to bring myself to buy it yet.
There never seems to be enough time or money during the Christmas season but I love to take time to think about all the people I love and think about that one special thing that I can do for them to show them how much they mean to me. Now we just need a little snow to add to the holiday spirit.
sounds like you have been having lots of fun!! :-) I just love weddings!!
I am so incredibly HORRIBLE at Guitar Hero. I will have to practice!!!
So glad your Thanksgiving dinner was a success--isn't it awful when you realize you didn't take pictures.
I bet the girls had a great time at the wedding. So fun.
We are so glad we found you too!!! We hope you stay in this area for a while so we can spend lots of time with you guys!!!
Post a Comment