... because my lasagna takes an hour to cook.
1. I am not feeling Christmas this year, maybe because I took my tree down three days after I put it up. My kids refused to leave it alone, I knew we were going to be gone every weekend anyway, and we are not going to be here for Christmas. It just seemed like too much effort to redecorate it every day at nap time.
2. Every time E gets hurt she rubs her head and wants me to kiss it. This happens even when I see her stub her toe. Maybe it is a form of sign language.
3. I hate my Internet service, but we had to buy a modem so we feel like if we switch it will be a waste. I am ready to switch but I can wait til we move.
4. I had a bishop tell me he was a Utard. It took a moment for me to realize what he was talking about, but now every time I think about it I laugh out loud.
5. I was born in Utah so does that make me a Utard too?
6. I really like homemade food, but I hate to cook. I usually brave my hatred and make it anyways. Tonight is lasagna, I am NOT Italian but for some reason I make really great Italian food.
7. I do not like casseroles, my mom never made the Mormon standards. She is from the South and a convert so we always had Southern food even though we lived in Utah.
8. My mind is running a mile a minute as usual, but the timer just went of so dinner here I come.
4 comments:
Hey, whenever you want to look at a tree, just look at your blog--I love the pic of the tree on your sidebar!!!
Sorry the girls kept getting into the decorations
I think you sound like a great cook!!!
Fun facts. One year, I only put lights on the tree. Nothing else because the boys were so destructive!
Utard. That's a good one!
Here's to the Utards!!!
If it makes you feel better this is the first year we have a tree that doesn't sit on the table. It was a big event, we had to go buy a tree and ornaments and everything.
Hee hee, I guess I'm a Utard, too then. :)
I understand about taking the tree down for sure. This year I didn't put anything breakable on it and I'm SHOCKED that the baby leaves it alone for the most part. Occasionally I'll find an ornament somewhere it shouldn't be.
Post a Comment