Three Little Princesses

Thursday, December 20, 2007

We wish you a Merry Christmas!

We have hit the road and are heading out to visit all of our family and friends in Utah for Christmas. I just wanted to leave a little something from us to you. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!



Click to play It's+Christmas+time
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free ecard - it's easy!

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

Merry Christmas, Ashley. I hope you have a wondeful Christmas. Safe travels.

(The little card was so cute)

Kristi said...

Have a wonderful trip and a very Merry Christmas Ashley!!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Merry Christmas Ashley! Have a safe trip and a wonderful time!

Gina said...

Oh I wish we could meet up with you! We are leaving for Indiana on Christmas Eve.

Lara Neves said...

Merry Christmas! Hope your travels weren't too snowy! :)

Love said...

hope you had a wonderful christmas & safe travels to utah!

i just love the color of your girl's & your hair!! beautiful!