Three Little Princesses

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tagged Ya Again

I was tagged by Farrah to complete this Meme. I need to share 7 random things about me.


1. Most people don't know that I have always been ADD. It was way worse as a kid, but I still have a hard time concentrating. My brain is constantly jumping around. I do not multi task very well at all. I have to make sure I work off of lists.


2. I live my life in denial. In my mind, I still look like this....

...young and thin!

3. I have never owned a dog. Knowing my husband I never will.

4. Looking at pictures, I realized I have the same hair cut I had when I was 21. Now it is at a little bit of an angle.

5. I was an avid scrapper, until the day I had my first child. I have never completed a page since. I still download tons of digital stuff and buy supplies like crazy. I just don't have the energy or the time.


6. The first time I met Jeremy I had a weird feeling we would be together.


7. I have always wanted a little girl. Now I have three and I feel blessed.

6 comments:

Allyson said...

Cute pictures. Don't we all still think we are 20? And I am the same way about scrapbooking. I love it but never make the time for it. I keep telling myself I will.

Yvonne said...

I LOVE learning more about everyone through these Meme's--thanks for sharing.

I love the pics. I had to LOL at your comment about thinking you look the same as you did at 21. (I'm 56 and I think the same thing--my mind and heart think I'm young, I just need to AVOID the mirror!!!

Lara Neves said...

I totally think I am just as thin and young looking as I was 10 years ago, too. I get a rude awakening when I take an honest look at myself in the mirror, LOL!

Also relate to the ADD. I hide it well....but if it's not on my list it will never happen. :)

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Great facts and pictures. I think we all think of ourselves as younger and thinner! I know I do.

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures! And I still think everyone is older than me. It is so sad.

Laurie said...

I love your pictures. You are so beautiful and don't be too hard on yourself. To me you still look very young and thin and beautiful!