Three Little Princesses

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday S

It seems like yesterday you were small and in my arms with your binkie. I could kiss that little face all day long. You are getting bigger now and I am proud of who you are becoming. I love you so very much, S.



8 comments:

Misty said...

Beautiful slide show. I have a tendency to cry at these things..... especially birthdays. It's so hard when they grow..............

Ashley said...

I blubbered the entire time I made it!

Yvonne said...

Ashley, that was so fun. You did such a great job. I can only imagine how much she will love it when she's older. Happy Birthday, Sloane.

wende said...

hi ashley, thanks for commenting on my blog, it is nice to meet a fellow blogger and i am excited to get a valentine package from you! you have a darling family, i love those little girls of yours! so cute!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Too sweet. Happy Birthday Sloane!! She's darling.

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Sloane!! I love the pictures. What a doll!! :)

Love said...

so sweet! happiest birthday, sloane!

Amelia Ames said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! We sure would love to see you again!